Watada Printing Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Policy
Compliance with the laws
- Watada Printing recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and it will comply with the laws and respect social orders when handling personal information.
Obtaining of personal information
- Watada Printing will obtain personal information by legal and fair means.
- In case Watada Printing is entrusted with services for handling personal information, it will take great care not to undermine the social trust of customers.
The use of personal information
The personal information entrusted to Watada Printing in writing (including entry to our website and electronic mails) will be used for the following purposes:
- In order to dispatch products or provide services, or to provide maintenance or after-sales services of the same;
- In order to confirm the content of or response to the inquiries and comments regarding Watada Printing's products, etc.;
- For a questionnaire survey on Watada Printing's business and services;
- For business correspondences, responses, contract management, and other communication with business acquaintances (including perspective business acquaintances; hereinafter the same) related to Watada Printing's business;
- For employment examinations of applicants and process for employment of perspective employees;
- For the employment of employees, personnel management and other procedures necessary for the work of the Company;
- In order to provide information or dispatch materials related to the Company to the family members of employees;
- For labor law-related procedures for and other emergency contacts with retired employees;
- For the printing and dispatch of name cards and direct mails as part of the entrusted operation.
Management of personal information
- Watada Printing will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, Watada Printing will implement reasonable information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses.
Disclosure, amendment, cessation of use and deletion of personal information
- Watada Printing respects the rights to request the disclosure, amendment, cessation of use and/or deletion of his/her own personal information under the laws, and will handle the matter without delay upon such request.
Safe management of personal information
- Watada Printing will exercise appropriate management over the personal information it has obtained, and will implement reasonable and safe management measures to prevent leakage, falsification of the personal information and unauthorized access to the same.
Amendments to the Personal Information Protection Policy
- Watada Printing may amend this Policy without the consent of the customers in case this Policy needs to be amended in order to correspond to the changes in the laws and related regulations, or when the Company deems it necessary to do so.
5 Minamikawabe-cho, Higashikujyo, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8034 Japan